Labeling & Date Coding
We talk primarily about water packaging equipment, but that’s not the only thing we do. Our equipment can be used across various markets looking to package, label, and produce different types of products. From water bottle packaging to labeling thousands of different items, Norland International’s innovative labeling equipment solutions span several markets, product types, and industries.
As part of Norland International’s complete packaging solutions, automatic labeling systems can be used with a variety of packaging machines or as a stand-alone unit. Norland International labelers are suitable as inline or tabletop bottle applicators and include pressure-sensitive, shrink-sleeve, or roll-fed bottle labeling solutions. To read more about pressure-sensitive labels read our blog here.
Contact us today to learn more about Norland International’s complete labeling and packaging equipment portfolio!
Labeling and Date Coding
LabelMax90 Labeling Machine
Quickly Label a Variety of Containers
- Operation speed is adjustable to a wide range of round container sizes
- Advanced Stepper Motor and quality Optical Sensor make operations quick, precise, and reliable
- Complete with automatic warning feature for label breaks, empty spool, and low label volume
Fast, Accurate Labeling
- Servo motor for precise positioning
- Auto-wrap speed syncs to label speed; no manual adjustment needed
- Spacer wheel included for optimal package spacing
- Touch screen panel for ease of operation and continual visual monitoring
- Designed to print date/batch code directly onto the label before application
- Small footprint
SmartShot15 Labeling Machine
- Complete label applicator machine and date coding capabilities
- Easy-view operator controls
- SD card slot for future firmware and font upgrades
- The most compact size in the industry
- Complete with custom-assembled, military-grade 8625, type 2, anodized aluminum frame
- Built-in photo sensor and an auxiliary port for optional external photo sensor
- Anti-shock mounting for printer protection
Norland offers both InkJet and Laser date coders that are reliable, adjustable, and easy to use. Date coders are installed for an inline application to your small bottles, saving you time and money versus manual bottle applicators.